Featured Post

3 Mistakes You Make on Purchasing Big Ticket Cars

Now when you go to buy a car there are 3 mistakes that you usually make on the big purchase. You never really want to do these ever. No,...

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Check The Tires Before You Buy A Car Boston

Have you ever just wanted to get new tires on your car but thought they were to expensive? Welcome to the world of tire shopping.


So a few weeks back I had a nail in my tire, its a Nexen tire, good tire, until I picked up a nail in one of them.

And let me tell you that the 2 year warranty that I have isn't what its cracked up to be. Yes, the first year 100% replacement, second year, 50% reimbursement on new tires.

Why did you sell me on a two year warranty for new tires, if they are only going to be covered for one year.

That is why when you are shopping for a car. Any car with bad credit, poor credit, no credit in Massachusetts its a good idea to check the tires out.

To see what your dealing with, new tires can be a pain in the butt. You want to go somewhere you can trust for cars in Massachusetts

Your tires on your car need to last on the car for a while. The tire I have is a 80,000 mile tire and I have to fill them up every so often.

I would recommend if you buy a car in Massachusetts, put a michelin tire on your car, it will work out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment